VANCOUVER E-PRIX HOSPITALITY – RACE DAY ONLY
Saturday is Race Day. Practice, qualifying, and race for Round 10 of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship where the technology of the future hits the Vancouver streets.
The Vancouver E-Prix “Shared Hospitality Suite” is our most luxurious individual hospitality option for Race Day. Whether you are two people or a group of twenty looking to enjoy high-class comfort along with quality food and beverage with VIP services, this option is for you. Located in the middle of all the action, you will be provided with an amazing view of two sections of the track including the last straight before the finish line. You will benefit from an exclusive premium experience among other executives and VIP race enthusiasts.
Experience the Vancouver E-Prix in high-class fashion!
- Saturday, July 2, Race Day Access – 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Unique culinary experience, including a selection of classy local food and beverage
- High-class sheltered suite offering unique action-filled experience
- View of both sections of track including the last straight before the checker flag
- Personalized VIP treatment
- Mingle with “state-of-the-art” race aficionados like you !
- Exclusive VIP Zone Access
- Full Access to the E-Fest Site
- Science World Access
- Allianz E-Village